Collection Drive for South OKC Seniors
We Need Your Help!
Help us Restock Our Food Pantry to Assist OKC Seniors
Help Our Seniors in South Oklahoma City
Volunteers of America Oklahoma has two senior housing centers, Southwoods and Meadow Cliff, in Oklahoma City with a total of 150 residents. As we know, these residents will be required to continue to shelter in place for some time to come. They have been having a difficult time accessing groceries and basic household supplies so we are in the process of setting up on-site pantries for them. While we have always had small pantries, our supplies are depleted now.
A donation box is situated outside the entrance at Southwoods for distribution to that complex and Meadow Cliff.
donation box at:
3308 SW 44th, Oklahoma City, OK 73119
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
entrance on 44th street; West of May Avenue
- Cleaning supplies, tissue, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, rubbing alcohol
- Aloe Vera gel, Vitamin E oil
- Bottled water
- Canned goods, peanut butter, canned meats, tuna packets, dry goods and other non-perishables
- Personal toiletries, feminine products (pads, pull-ups),
- Quarters for laundry machines and laundry soap
- Adult coloring books, crosswords, word finders, puzzles, etc.
- For more information, contact: Torri Porter, Senior Service Supervisor
- Phone: 405-681-3936